Social Media and Marketing CoordinatorDepartment: Marketing
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Location: LandMark Support Center, Holdrege, NE
The Social Media and Marketing Coordinator primarily manages the LandMark social media platform. Assists in the creative and design development of marketing and advertising campaigns; maintains promotional materials inventory; maintains customer database information; prepares reports; manages creative database and assists Marketing Manager as needed.
- Manages the LandMark social media platform (FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LandMark App etc).
- Generates content utilizing copywriting and design skills, as well as tailor existing creative/communication to fit social mediums as needed. Digitally designs social media graphics, banners, images, and provides email support as needed.
- Manages live social media postings, schedules, and community engagement during all LandMark events.
- Follows the latest social marketing developments, monitors competitive landscape and customer behaviors to understand current and future trends, and makes recommendations on how to improve or expand LandMark’s presence on existing or new social media platforms.
- Familiarity using social media reporting tools to retrieve relevant metrics and optimize social strategy.
- Assists the marketing manager with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Maintains customer contact database and mailing lists within the business system. Updates customer data to ensure accurate records.
- Produces marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures and event related materials
- Keeps promotional/branded items organized and ready by coordinating requests by location; overall inventory management.
- Responsible for maintenance, coordination and needs of the Marketing printer and other marketing equipment.
- Manages John Deere Co-op relationship of invoice submittal and coordination
- Assists in the planning, logistics, communications and activities for events, meetings, or focus groups including the documentation of best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, or equivalent combination of professional and academic experience is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of leveraging social media technologies such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc. and working knowledge of web analytics software, digital graphic design skills and software knowledge.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & InDesign) experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
Apply online at: www.landmarkimp.com/careers
Contact info: Deanna Karmazin email@example.com, 402-310-7561