Job Title: Executive Assistant
Hours: Part-Time 30-35 Hours/week
Reports to: Executive Director/Board of Directors
The Executive Assistant, under the general direction of the Executive Director, is the first point of contact for the Holdrege Area Chamber of Commerce and provides a variety of administrative and support functions to the office staff and Chamber members. The Chamber of Commerce takes pride in working for our members to engage them with our community and help them to grow. Candidate must have excellent customer service experience, strong attention to detail, and strong computer skills. Must be able to work on their own without much supervision.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Answer inbound and outbound calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage day to day front office operations.
- Maintain and update member’s records.
- Update Chamber Website and Database.
- Process membership invoices and payments through quickbooks.
- Update Facebook/Instagram when required.
- Assist in monthly events, special events and Board of Directors and Committee meetings.
- Develop weekly Chamber E-Newsletter and Week at A Glance (WAG) with Executive Director.
- Maintain and order supplies.
- Educate members by answering questions and providing information.
- Utilize company and policies, procedures and professional judgement to determine if there can be immediate resolution to a member issue, or if issue requires managerial input.
- Attend Board Meetings and record minutes.
- Attend Chamber events, as well as other community events.
- Maintain a professional appearance in the office and at events.
- Perform other duties as assigned and/or help where needed on any specific event/program.
- Customer service experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office including: Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Social Media
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Data entry experience
- Creating and/or maintaining filing systems