Title: Wellness Coach
Facility: ruralMED Health and Wellness
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
Status: Full or Part-Time Positions are Available
To see the full job description and to apply, visit: https://www.ruralmed.net/job_posting/wellness-coach/?
The Wellness Coach works one-on-one with patients who are interested in or referred by providers to participate in the Ideal Protein program and will also handle the inventory and orders of the product as well as provide educational information through social media, workshops and support groups. Compliance with rules and regulations of all applicable federal, state and local laws as well as ruralMED policies is a condition of employment.
Incumbent must have the skills, ability and judgment to perform the following essential job duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation:
Coach clients in weekly 15 minute meetings to guide in weight loss journey.
Prepare Inventory orders.
Provide Social media for your clinic.
Assure inventory stocking / counting / packing orders are timely completed.
Provide a one evening / month workshop / support group for your dieters.
Complete daily /weekly / monthly reporting, as required.
Stay current on training requirements.
Other duties as assigned.
Demonstrates competency annually in assigned areas of work.
High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent people skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Comfort with public speaking
- Organization and effective time management
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft office programs)
- Knowledge of, or the willingness to learn how to use social media platforms
- Maturity, discretion and respect for privacy in a medical coaching setting
- Ability to work on a team and independently
- A background in nutrition and health is preferred
- Experience on the Ideal Protein Protocol is preferred