Grain Accounting Specialist
has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for a
You will:to join our growing team. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, have the ability to multi-task, and problem solve.
- Process grain loads for multiple locations, ensuring accurate applications to contract, timely payments and high level customer satisfaction.
- Apply grain unloads to proper contracts for multiple locations to generate timely payment.
- Review grain settlement documents, process grain checks, and balance contract bookings daily.
- Verify contract confirmations and verify truck freight billings.
- Assist customers with questions or issues related to their deliveries, contracts, applications, and web portal account.
- Scan and unload documents and contracts.
- Ensure that all documentation for every shipment is properly categorized and preserved,
- Utilize electronic documentation storage software
- Assist with reporting requests, customer needs and special projects
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Associate’s degree (additional years of experience may offset education requirement)
- 2 years of bookkeeping or accounting experience
- Experience interacting with internal and external customers
- Proficient with MS Word & Excel
- Grain accounting experience