Grain Elevator Operators- Roseland, Alma, Elm Creek, Blue Hill, Loomis and Overton
has an opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for an individual to join our Operations team working as a . You will assist patrons in a professional manner and promote a positive image of the coop. You must have the ability to adapt, think and make decisions quickly; have a pleasant attitude, be helpful, and customer focused.
You must be able to work extended hours during the busy months.
· Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
· Customer Service & Sales: Provide excellent customer service and assist customers
· Load and Unload railcars in a timely manner as they come into the business
· Verify that the equipment and supporting vehicles are in good working order
· Unload grain commodities as they are received
· Deliver products such as fertilizer, chemical, seed, or other to customer site
· Perform warehouse work to include: driving loader, forklift, mechanics, and maintenance.
· Perform housekeeping inside and outside of all facilities.
· Complete all safety reports and required record keeping.
· Follow all company policies and procedures.
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
· High School diploma or GED
· CDL license or ability to attain one with HAZMAT endorsement
· Ability to lift 75 lbs, climb rail cars, ladders, stairs and bins
· Ability to operate loaders, conveyors, tractors, and track mobile
· Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures
· Ability to work long hours to meet business demands
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen
· Farming background
· Grain handling experience
· Elevator experience