Location Manager- Elm Creek
has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for a
You Will:in You must be self-motivated, hard working, have good time management & organizational skills, able to make decisions, work independently, and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and customer focused. This position has opportunity for growth.
· Manage the operation of elevator according to divisional objectives to provide patrons with prompt, courteous and effective service while maintaining the efficiency necessary to achieve a maximum margin of profit.
· Establish and implement a program of elevator housekeeping, safety and equipment maintenance to avoid breakdowns and limit safety hazards.
· Oversee the accurate weighing, grading, and quality control to include mixing, blending and moving grain.
· Monitor stored grain condition.
· Monitor the daily long/short position to effectively control grain handling, storage, and transportation capabilities.
· Educate both employees and patrons in the operations of a cooperative and CHS business objectives to enhance employee effectiveness and improve member relations.
· Establish and implement short-term goals that are consistent with long range plans for growth in operation, including facility, equipment, and personnel.
· Communicate with general manager and appropriate personnel of consolidated group (other branch managers and department managers).
· Communicate with supervisor and appropriate divisional personnel (grain marketing, farm supply, credit).
· Utilize personnel within CHS and its divisions to maximize profitability
· Manage the elevator workforce through responsible training and clear job assignment definition and explanation.
· Monitor the work of all employees to correct deficient performance and effectively reward and develop all employees.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Work extended hours as needed to meet business needs.
· Hight School Diploma (or equivalency)
· 5+ years of combined production agriculture and elevator management experience
· Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in an Agriculture program
· Supervisory experience