The Holdrege Area Chamber of Commerce is excited to announce the roll-out of our Leadership Holdrege Program.
Leadership Holdrege is a program designed to develop and enhance participant's understanding of leadership, and involvement in the community.
Participants will have the opportunity to focus on leadership development by gaining perspective and a deeper understanding of issues and opportunities facing our state and our community. The program will focus on areas such as:
- Community Investment
- Industry & Agriculture
- Natural Resources
- Economic Development
- Medical/Human Services
Leadership Holdrege will offer the opportunity for participants to learn more about these topics through hands on training's, discussions with area professionals, and on-site visits, which will expand their network and provide for future business relationships.
- Tuition for the program is $800 for non chamber members, and $700 for chamber members.
- Tuition is due upon notification of acceptance into the program, and must be paid in full 2 weeks before the first session to avoid cancellation.
- Applications for Class I are available on September 25, 2019 and will be accepted until October 25, 2019 at 5pm CST.
- Anyone residing or working in Phelps County, Nebraska is eligible to apply for the program.
- Selected participants will be contacted early November
Update: Due to COVID-19, the Leadership Holdrege class of 2019 is still in progress. We look forward to completing this class and opening registration up to a new class soon. Please call the Chamber office at 308-995-4444 for any questions.